What is Miss Tourism Philippines?
“The Miss Tourism Philippines is one of the biggest and prestigious national pageant here in our country. It does not only focus on beauty, talent, fitness and poise but also promote our arts, culture, tradition, tourist attractions and products. Miss tourism Philippines is helping the government promote the tourism industry here and abroad to be one of the leading tourist destination of the world. This pageant is one way of unifying the diverse culture of our people from Luzon, Visayas and Minadanao.I am sure we will have a bright future ahead of us. “Mabuhay Miss Tourism Philippines”
To generate awareness that beauty pageants are effective tools for its candidates/ winners to promote tourism, culture and socio- economic potentials on local and national levels.
MTP aims to preserve the tourism industry along with the government in promoting tourism especially the local tourism industry sector.
To promote the Filipino values of “BAYANIHAN” that instills pride in one’s origins and heritage.
To be an effective partner in making the Philippines as one of the leading tourist’s destination of the world.
To serve as an attractive yet novel way of unifying the diverse cultures growth potentials of the Philippines, locally and globally.
To advocate the promotion of local economies for Filipinos and by Filipinos, and to raise Its competitive banner to the world.
To show the real beauty of Filipina and wonders of nature in the Philippines.
Amelia "AMYTONY" Sunio-Abarquez
- President and C.E.O- Miss Tourism Philippines Inc.
- Founder and Chairman – Miss Tourism Queen Worldwide and Amytony Foundation Inc. Philippines
- Owner/Administrator -Amytony Homes Inc.,Abarquez Homes Inc. and Charis Chateau Inc. USA
- Owner – Amytony Resort Pug-Os Cabugao , Ilocos Sur, Philippines.
Antonio B. Abarquez
- Chief Financial Officer – Miss Tourism Philippines, Inc. and Miss Tourism Queen Worldwide
- President – Amytony Homes Inc , Abarquez Homes Inc. and Charis Chateau Inc. USA
- President – Amytony Foundation Inc.
- Owner – Amytony Resort Inc. Pug-os ,Cabugao Ilocos Sur.
Retired Col. Veronica S. Cataluña
- Corporate Secretary – Miss Tourism Philippines, Inc. Retired Colonel, Bureau of Fire Protection
- Director for Marketing – Miss Tourism Philippines Inc. Anaheim,California USA
Dr. John Weinstein
- Director for International Affairs – Miss Tourism Philippines Inc.
- Consulting Psychiatrist Attorney- at-Law PsychFitness, APMC USA